Thursday, June 11, 2009

X-Files

I love the X-Files, have been a huge fan since 1996 or so. Up to about a year ago, I had seen almost every episode up to the first Movie, X-Files Fight The Future. Well I sought to change that and I bought seasons 6, 7, 8, and 9. I pretty much watched seasons 6-8 in about 2 months. Then I started watching season 9 and got to the last episode (THE LAST EPISODE!!). I think I last watched it in November or December 2008 on a business trip to Montreal. Then my laptop battery died and I couldn't finish it. I was just so busy, I never finished it. That is until last night. I finally sat down and watched it. It ended pretty much how I expected. Geez, I wish they were still on the air. Now that I've finally finished the seasons, I'm going to watch the new movie X-Files - I Want To Believe.

Anybody remember where the phrase "I want to believe" came from?

No comments:

Post a Comment